Information & Support
If you would like a paper copy of any information on the website, please do not hesitate to contact the school office and this will be provided free of charge.
Families invited to sign up to Holiday Activities and Food schemes over Christmas, please follow the link:
More help for children, young people and families -
- Kooth is a free, safe, anonymous online counselling and emotional wellbeing support service for 11-25-year-olds in Hampshire with no referral needed. Pupils can sign up this week and access community discussions, content, and moderated live forums all about anxiety and coping
- ChatHealth free messaging service for parents and carers and children and young people aged 5-19 to text a School Nurse in Hampshire
- SHOUT provides free, 24/7 mental health support by text. Text HANTS to 85258
- Self Harm Support Hub provides information and peer support for parents/carers supporting a child or young person who self-harms
- Find more local and national support on Mental Wellbeing Hampshire
- Alex & Rosie's Adventures in Hampshire
'Alex & Rosie's Adventures in Hampshire' is now on YouTube Have you seen this wonderful book from Autism & Nature? If not, then definitely take a look, either as a video on YouTube or as a downloadable e-book.
Autism & Nature works to enrich the lives of autistic people, especially children, through experiences of the countryside and nature. They are developing a range of projects to practically help parents, carers and teachers to engage autistic children with the natural world. To find out more about Autism & Nature, head to their website.
For more free guidance, resources and brief e-learning for education staff on topics like sleep, emotional wellbeing and physical activity visit the Hampshire Health in Education (HHiE) website or email email@example.com.
Sign up for your free place (for qualifying children) this Summer at our Holiday Activities and Food Schemes - and try a range of fun activities and enjoy tasty meals - Hampshire Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) Information link
Family Lives - http://www.familylives.org.uk/
Short Break Activities for Gateway Card+ Holders - https://fish.hants.gov.uk/kb5/hampshire/directory/advice.page?id=wQ4VE5g_-lg
Merlin’s Magic Wand is an independent children's charity. However, we get to do what we do because we are the children's charity partner of Merlin Entertainments. We work globally across all 140+ Merlin attractions collaborating on our three magical programmes!
Kids Clothes Line - click here
Health & Wellbeing Drop In - click here
Community Pantries - click here
Ask About Autism Introduction - click here
Marvels & Meltdowns - Drop in space - click here
Appletree Support - click here
SGO Support Group - click here
CAMHS Gaming Leaflet - click here
Connect 4 Communities - Click here for further information
Fuel vouchers available through Citizens Advice Service - Parents and carers can find out the contact details for their local branch on this website: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/.../contact-us/contact-us/
OTR (Off the Record) can really help with young people's mental health and wellbeing, click on the following link to find out more: https://otr-south.org.uk/about-otr/
HCC Missing Leaflet - click here
HCC Missing Poster - click here
HCC Child Exploitation Leaflet - Click here
Clever Never Goes leaflet created for parents - click here
Vapes (E-Cigarettes) Parent/Carer Fact Sheet - click here